Great Lengths Salon is so excited to be opening our doors again very soon! We’ve been busy preparing the salon for your visit and have implemented new policies and procedures to best protect the health and safety of our clients and staff.
Sanitation and disinfection have always been our top priority. Here are some additional steps we are taking:
- Cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces and implements after each appointment.
- Disinfection of all linens, towels, and capes.
- Washing our hands before and after each service.
- Requiring staff to wear proper PPE at all times.
- Practicing proper social distancing and eliminating non-essential contact (ex: shaking hands, etc.)
In order to protect our clients health, while maintaining our high standards, we ask the following of our clients:
- Please wear a mask (that band around ears) at all times.
- To eliminate waiting, please text or call the salon when your arrive. We will let you know when we are ready for you to come inside.
- Arrive to your appointment with clean, dry hair.
- No eating will be allowed in the salon. Please bring your own drink if needed.
- Wash your hands upon arrival.
As we work to get everyone rescheduled, please understand that we will be in contact with you to schedule new appointments. We will try to accommodate everyone’s schedule as best possible, but understand that it may take longer to return texts and messages. Please do not leave more then one message on our voicemail. In addition, our hours have been shorten and limited, so it may take longer to accommodate everyone.
If you are feeling unwell, please call ahead and cancel your appointment. All cancellation fees for sickness are waived during this time.
Before each appointment, we are requiring all clients to sign a liability release affirming that you are feeling well and have not, to your knowledge, been exposed to COVID-19.
We appreciate the love and support our clients have shown us during these difficult times. We can’t wait to see you again. Stay safe and beautiful!